Virtual meetings may bring about some questions for users, so below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions. If you require further assistance, please email Registration Services.
- What are the dates of Cattle U? Cattle U kicks off on Tuesday, September 8 and runs through Friday, September 11. Click HERE for a list of session titles and presentation times.
- How do I access/attend the Cattle U virtual event? Register HERE. Your email confirmation will include the links to access each day’s webinars.
- Do I have to attend the entire event? Attend as many live webinars as your schedule permits. Each session will also be recorded and available for registered attendees to reference and view after the event.
- How do I participate in the Q&A portions of the live webinars? Ask your questions and get answers! Click the “Chat” button on the bottom of the Zoom screen and type your question in at any point. The moderator will then present your question(s) during the Q&A time frame.
- Can I participate from my smartphone or tablet? Yes, Cattle U will be mobile responsive. You can participate from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet that is connected to the internet.
- Do I need a webcam for the event? No, you do not need a webcam to view the webinars or to submit questions. Only the Cattle U moderator and speakers will have their cameras turned on during the event.
- Can I join a session once it has already started? Yes, simply click the link for the corresponding event day. You may experience just a slight delay while a Cattle U event team member admits you into the already-in-progress webinar.
AFTER THE EVENT
- How do I access the recorded sessions? You will receive an email with the session recording links after the conclusion of Cattle U.
- How do I redeem my 8-week trial subscription? New subscribers who registered for Cattle U are eligible for an 8-week trial subscription to the High Plains Journal. No further action is needed from you! Your trial will be sent to the mailing address that you provided during the registration process.