Practical and useful learning for cow-calf, stockers, and feeders covering:
Animal Health • Genetics • Marketing • Nutrition
Reproduction • Forage & Range Management • Finance
Cattle U and Trade Show is a two-day event, will be full of educational opportunities for producers. Whether you are a cow-calf producer, a stocker or a feeder, there will be educational sessions to benefit you with practical and useful information.
Attendee Registration Includes:
- 2 days of Cattle U keynote speakers, sessions and panels
- Access to the Cattle U trade show
- One year subscription to HPJ (for non-subscribers)
- Online access to all presentations
- Access to the Cattle U Roundup Rodeo Tent Social
- Post-event coverage and video access
- Complimentary lunch on August 1, snacks and beverages provided both days.
High Plains Journal subscribers look in your issue for a $30 discount code. (Discount code applicable until July 20
Why Should You Attend Cattle U?
- To learn practical and useful information you can apply to your operation
- To network with industry leaders and fellow producers
- Become BQA certified
- To discover new products and services at the Cattle U Trade Show
- Make it a family trip! Plan your summer vacation around Dodge City Days and the Roundup Rodeo.